January 2009
Christmas always comes and goes so quickly. You know it's the start of a New Year, when American Idol starts again, and Larry and I coach Ethan's team in Upwards Basketball. We are known as "The Munoz Dynasty." How so, when we don't keep score? ANyway, keeps my blood pressure up!
This last year it started off with Ethan losing yet another tooth. (Wish I would have blogged them all, for I don't scrapbook (yet!). But here's a taste of his toothless journey....
Ethan begs the tooth fairy to leave his tooth and some cold hard cash!
..and then falls asleep, waiting....
Here is how he or she responded! The TF didn't know a recession was in the works!
UPWARDS Basketball begins!!!
Last year Kaylynn she was our Team Manager. This year she will be cheering brother on from the sidelines as an Upward Cheerleader. She is so excited. Dad keeps trying to recruit her to the BBall team, but she wants to be a CHEERLEADER!!!
Ethan shootin' for 2! I think this might be his sport. We have A LOT of time to figure that out, though!
On to February...
No comments:
Post a Comment